Thursday, December 31, 2009



We are still alive! Thought some may be wondering with my great way of keeping up with our blog! :) My sister and I made a pact that we would post today -- to end the year off right. It's not much, Sis, but here it is! :) I have so much I want to write about -- countless blessings and stories of happenings these past few months, but it won't happen tonight! :) My mind is running pretty slow these days ( I know I left myself wide open! :D ) and I am waiting until it's clearer to write much. Let me just say that God is good. So good. All the time! Looking forward to posting -- a REAL post -- soon.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Happy 2010!



Thanks for taking the time to read and pray,

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! You ARE alive! We got your Christmas card yesterday with the pics of your beautiful family. Loved it. I've been thinking about you today. I started my cleanse. Now why would I do that on New Year's Eve? But I stuck to it at our little party with friends tonight. Not sure what to expect yet... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you aren't posting... farmville & facebook lol ever since you two became farmers, no posts on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you! Cant wait for more posts but we totally understand! Life gets busy!! =) Love ya! Have a great 1st day of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we got to spend Christmas together this year. You and Paul made it perfect. Love you,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must
    be visit this web site and be up to date every day.
    my web page - weight loss centers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging to hear from you!