Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Missing my man, but focusing on the sweet time with my sister and her children!




I'll post more soon, but what a wonderful visit it has been with Jen -- as always!! They are leaving around lunch tomorrow to go back home. :( The only plus being that Paul will be back!!! CANNOT WAIT!! He's only been gone at camp for 2 nights and I've been with him for a part of each day. I know I really can't complain, but....will be so glad to have my man back home! :D


Please, please pray that I can be at church tomorrow. The need to be there and the desire to be there is so very great. I know everyone loves their own church -- as they should -- but there is truly no place like Curtis Corner Baptist!! Still am amazed that the Lord called us here and I hope to never get over it!

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! (Missy, hope your Wednesday is much better than your Monday!! :D )


Thanks for taking the time to read and pray,

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo glad you are having such a great time! So nice to be with family! And how fun that Paul will be home tonight! Nothing better than being with the one you love! Praying you get to go to church tonight and loving that you guys have such a great place to be!!!

    Wednesday... One day closer to the weekend.. it HAS to be better right?!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!! =) As long as I dont have to deal with tires it will be a WONDERFUL day!!! LOL!!! =)

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i am so glad that every one is back home i did miss alex but i am so glad that he went.
    and that you and Jennie and the kids got to spend all togather for a a few days its so nice to have family come.
    and i glad paul back home now it nice to have your man close by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It's encouraging to hear from you!